According to the ior/cf-HSG's affiliation to the University of St. Gallen, research is an obligation. The institute's activities promote applied research aiming to effective contributions for solving challenging and complex problems in the finance and energy industry. In addition, the problems often require conceptual and theoretical preliminary work attributed to basic research.
Our current research projects:
- Liquidity risks at the deposit Business
- Energy topics
- Management risks in electricity markets
- Efficient management and bidding strategies for pumped storage power plants
- Price forecasts for electricity and gas markets
- Statistical analysis for hematopoietic stem cell transplantations
Find more information within the research database Alexandria, directly at the responsible persons, or via our most recent annual report, which offers a concise presentation of the current activities and publications of the Institute.